Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
ForeFront is looking for a creative and highly motivated Solutions Architect with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong technical skills and business acumen to apply your expertise in winning new clients and implementing complex partner applications.
The Solutions Architect (SA) is a key member of the Sales Team and Client Delivery Team, providing clients and sales representatives with in-depth product knowledge during pre-sales activities and throughout client engagements. The SA will provide specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives’ territories. The SA interacts with the sales team to develop/execute solution strategies for market and leads system design activities and resources within projects to deliver successful solutions to clients.
The SA will work closely with key clients to create technical solutions, prepare and present demonstrations, assess technical requirements and the business process environment of prospects, perform deep discovery related to the prospect’s application requirements, prepare solution proposals (SOW’s and Project Scoping), and respond to RFXs. The SA will assume responsibility of SOW estimates. The SA will also be expected to act as the VOC during product road map reviews.
This role will also be accountable for technical strategic planning and account development as the transfer of Forefront product and solutions skills to the client progresses.
What You Need for This Position:
- BA in computer science or business. MBA or MS in Computer Science strong plus
- 10+ years of successful Solutions Architect experience with an enterprise SaaS, Cloud, CRM or equivalent high tech solutions company knowledge
- Strong understanding and competency in Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions and sales. Having worked with a SI a plus
- Demonstrable competency in developing and delivering comprehensive RFP/RFI response
- Experience in preparing SOW estimates
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality presentations and demos via the internet and/or in person
What's In It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!
- Weekly Friday Lunch & Learns - BBQ's on the patio or ordering in
- Stable company in big growth mode – We are always at the ForeFront of technology!