Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What You Will Be Doing?
We are seeking a Software Developer that will be responsible for:
- Design, build, and deploy applications primarily using Force.com
- Develop code for integrations with other applications, accounting for security integration, data migration/integration and business logic
- Bachelor Degree in related field required (e.g., Computer Science)
- 3-5+ years high tech industry or software development experience
- Strong understanding of System Development, Client Delivery life cycles, CRM and ERP System
- Strong knowledge of out of the box Salesforce functionality to know when to configure versus use custom code
- Demonstrated ability to write code within the Salesforce Governor Limits and test classes that maintain high code coverage
- Experience using and following SDLC methodologies, Agile preferred
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema
- Salesforce training or certifications are a plus
- Ability to exercise clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Talented, innovative, diverse, and fun Team
- Weekly Friday Lunch & Learns
- Great learning and growth opportunities through ForeFront EDU, continuing education, certifications, and tuition assistance
- Team Building Events and Trips (past events include spinning classes, picnics, trip to Ireland & France)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401K
- Stable company in big growth mode