Strategy & Change Management Consultant
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What is the role?
ForeFront’s Strategy & Change Management Consultant will be responsible for delivering value to our clients by providing insightful recommendations in order to address some of their most complex business issues. Our Consultants will be responsible for working closely with senior leaders within our clients’ organizations to understand their business strategies - translating their vision into concrete initiatives and lead key initiatives that align with achieving these objectives. He/She will support our clients’ strategic change and organizational transformation by performing readiness assessments, technology assessments, and/or training assessments, and subsequently overseeing the progress towards the goal.
What will you be doing?
The primary need for this role is flexibility in responsibility, dependent on the client needs; however below are some examples of typical Strategy & Change Management Consultant activities:
- Engage and manage stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Research potential structures, synthesize findings, and present suggested approach(es)
- Support the implementation of new operating models and/or organizational changes
- Prepare and conduct client workshops
- Contribute to strategic change management activities
- Research, develop, and implement Talent Management approaches
- Perform and/or support readiness assessments, change management planning, and communication planning
- Determine employee engagement and create accountability assessments and resistance management plan
- Frequency of travel: Travel is minimal, typically work is conducted remote from client site with exception of on-site kick-offs, key pivot points, and/or go-live needs
What you need for this position?
ForeFront is seeking highly talented and DRIVEN consultants to help accelerate our growing Enterprise Services business.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have strong client-facing consultative skills and ability to act as a customer advocate
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Prior professional experience in IT Strategy, IT Business Management, Management Consulting, or similar experience
- Education background: Bachelors or Masters
What's in It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!