Jr. Project Manager
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a ForeFront Jr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of client projects to ensure that they are delivered on time within budget and scope. In this position, you will learn how to perform the role of project manager by assisting with the management of all phases of a project including but not limited to, project discovery & definition, design, sprint cycles, user acceptance testing, deployment and project closure. As part of the Forefront PMO team, you will assist in the rollout of new processes and templates and have the opportunity to collaborate with team members to continuously identify reusable components, improve the project management processes and grow scale-able best practices.
The Jr. Project Manager is primarily responsible for supporting project teams under the direction of a project manager. This position will assist with client project management planning, status tracking and reporting, time entry and billing tracking, assist with the preparation of client presentations and documents such as statements of work, requirements, functional design, test, deployment or closure documents. The Jr. PM will also assist in managing project calendars. The individual who succeeds in this role will quickly familiarize themselves with the ForeFront project processes and will have the insight to anticipate project team needs in order to proactively identify process, administrative or operational issues and remediation tactics.
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor degree required
- 2- 4 years’ experience required; at least 2 years of project experience desired
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Desire to become a Project Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Experience using MS core products - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge and/or Experience with Agile and Agile project management tools such as JIRA a PLUS
- Previous experience in IT industry is a PLUS
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a PLUS.
What's In It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!
- Weekly Friday Lunch & Learns - BBQ's on the patio or ordering in
- Stable company in big growth mode – We are always at the ForeFront of technology!