Junior Digital Marketing Strategist
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Junior Digital Marketing Strategist will be an essential component to ForeFront’s continued growth and success by supporting our marketing and sales team.
- Brainstorm and create a marketing communications plan
- Develop partner marketing campaigns to drive traffic through channel
- Develop nurturing campaigns for our Client For Life program
- Competitive analysis: looking at competitors' websites to see how we can be at the forefront of the competition
- Calling and emailing leads in our database and uncovering new opportunities
- Working with Sales Team and Partners on account mapping and lead gen exercises
- Develop lead scoring and behavior-based programs
- Post-event follow ups
- Maintain key messaging framework in all campaigns; respond to market trends as needed - stay on top of competitor activity
- Manage social media presence and tackle social selling initiative
- Content writing and reposting blog posts to relevant sites
- Project closure case study and survey management
- Assist in the creation of case studies on recently completed projects
- Become proficient with Salesforce and pardot by taking training courses (4F EDU)
- Salesforce Admin Certificate, a plus
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal sales team and clients
- Experence marketing services vs. product a plus
- Friendly, engaging personality is essential
- Results DRIVEN
- Basic technical knowledge or strong desire to learn
- Understanding of Salesforce, Apttus and ServiceMax is a plus
What's in It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!