Lead Cloud Applications Developer
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
ForeFront is looking for an innovative Lead Cloud Applications Developer to join our D.R.I.V.E.N, collaborative development team.
As a Lead Cloud Applications Developer, you will be responsible for leading a development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications. You would also coordinate your staff’s schedule and ensure effective communication between team members and other functional areas. Additionally, you will be expected to provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
What You Need for This Position:
- 1 or more Certified Salesforce Development certifications (Platform, Dev, Admin, Advanced Developer)
- Experience in a client facing role
- Strong understanding of System Development, Client Delivery life cycles, CRM and ERP System
- Experience documenting the design and building service oriented and/or cloud solutions.
- API and Cloud Application Development experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- A solid background in applications programming
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field required
- Master’s Degree or an advanced certification is a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a technical team leader with proven success working in a team development environment
What's in It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!
- Weekly Friday Lunch & Learns - BBQ's on the patio or ordering in
- Stable company in big growth mode – We are always at the ForeFront of technology!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!