Junior UI/UX Developer
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Collaborate with back end developer teams to develop UI common components and design patterns that can be adopted and extended across product suites
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and unite business goals and user goals
- Develop innovative user interfaces and interactive models that leverage next generation web technologies to improve user productivity and operational efficiency
- Design information architecture, information design, visual design, wire frames, and interactive prototypes to support the complete cohesive user experience
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process
- Conduct UX interviews and collect data to help guide the design process
What You Need for This Position:
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc) APEX
- Knowledge of Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, SOA, XML, JSON, REST)
- Knowledge of design and development best practice
- Proficiency using different design tools such as, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Adobe XD or similar prototyping tools
- Knowledge of CRM systems, specifially Salesforce a plus
- *Local Candidates Only!*
What's in It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!
- Weekly Friday Lunch & Learns - BBQ's on the patio or ordering in
- Stable company in big growth mode – We are always at the ForeFront of technology!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!