Client Delivery Manager
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a ForeFront Senior Client Delivery Manager (PM) you will be responsible for the management of client projects to ensure that they are delivered on time within budget and scope. You will be the primary point of contact for the project both internally within ForeFront and externally to the client. You will manage all phases of a project including but not limited to, project discovery & definition, design, sprint cycles, user acceptance testing, deployment and project closure. You will work with other project managers to manage and balance resource allocations. You will be responsible for actively monitoring and reporting on project performance against schedule, budget and scope for the duration of the project. As part of the Forefront project management team, you will collaborate with team members to continuously improve the project management processes and grow scale-able best practices.
What You Need for this Position:
- At least 5 years of project management experience, PMP preferred
- Bachelor degree required
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle and experience in both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams consisting of Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Analysts
- Experience in a client facing role with a strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Expertise in using MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and agile project management tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com desired
What's in It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!
- Weekly Friday Lunch & Learns - BBQ's on the patio or ordering in
- Stable company in big growth mode – We are always at the ForeFront of technology!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!