Inside Sales Representative
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, retail, media, and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep your business at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2017's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Inside Sales Representative will be an essential component to ForeFront’s continued growth and success by supporting our sales team. This will be achieved by utilizing specific sales techniques such as BANTS with a provided script to sell our services. The Inside Sales Representative must be able to:
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Actively promote ForeFront’s suite of solutions and services to prospects and partners
- Develop campaigns utilizing marketing automation tool, Pardot to drive sales activity
- Work closely with the Partner Channel Manager to assist with opportunity management and alignment per territory
- Engage proactively in X-sell / Up-sell sales activities which drive incremental ForeFront solution adoption
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Assist in the responsibility in upkeeping weekly sales forecast
- Staff partner/corporate events and assist with lead generation including: proactively engage with leads and partner Account Executives to drive new business
- Tell the ForeFront story and proficiently walk through our slide deck (explain value prop)
- Update forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce.com to ensure accurate territory forecasts, maintain updated account/contact records
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Be a key member and contributor to the Sales and Marketing team
- Accurately document client’s requests in order to successfully communicate requirements back to the team
- Recognize the client’s needs as well as have a solid comprehension of our services in order to reiterate this knowledge to clients
- Identifying, soliciting and obtaining new sales opportunities while building rapport with each potential client for future partnerships
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in inside sales/sales development
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and unsolicited calling in to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal sales team and clients
- Friendly, engaging personality is essential
- Pre-call planning & opportunity qualification/objection handling experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Results DRIVEN
- Proven successful experience in Inside Sales, preferably in IT or similar industry.
- Understanding of Salesforce, Apttus and ServiceMax is a plus
What's in It for You?
Great growth opportunity with a nice work-life balance and competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and much more:
- Great learning and growth opportunities!
- Great Benefits and Perks – Medical/Dental/Vision, matching 401k, Profit sharing and bonuses, Continuing Education/Certifications, Company Trips, Community Events, Philanthropies and lots of Team building!
- Weekly Friday Lunch & Learns - BBQ's on the patio or ordering in
- Stable company in big growth mode – We are always at the ForeFront of technology!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!